Thanks for visiting this website. On this page we explain how and why we use your information when you visit www.cadeengineering.com. Your privacy is very important for us, so we will never misuse the personal information.
Your privacy and your rights are respected in this web
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you request.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
CADE Engineering has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons, as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Controller and responsible for your personal data
- CADE Soluciones de Ingeniería S.L. (CADE Engineering)
- NIF/CIF: B-02360535
- VAT Number ESB02360535
- Address: Paseo de la Innovación, 3 – 02006 – Albacete (Parque Científico y Tecnológico)
- Telephone: 967 19 01 72
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, personal data sent through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”. For the treatment of user data, all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation have been implemented.
Principles that we will apply to your data
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: we are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The possible minimums.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: : your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we have the latest technologies and updates on our servers to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How personal data is obtained on this website
The personal data we treat in CADE come from:
- Contacts form
- Subscription form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain information about the data provided realted to him/hersef.
Interested ones have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties can access to their personal data, as well as request any rectification of inaccurate data or simply request to be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
When a user connects with this website for example to comment on a post, send an email to the owner, subscribe to the newsletter or make a query through a contact form, is providing personal information for which CADE is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, the user gives his consent for his information to be collected, used, managed and stored by www.cadeengineering.com.
In CADE there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system
1.- Contact form: we request the following personal information: name, email, telephone, subject, message. To respond to inquiries from users of www.cadeengineering.com. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the OVH servers hosting provider of CADE Cobots within the EU.
2.- Content subscription form: in this case, we request the following personal information: name, email or even telephone to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Hubspot complying with all the requirements of the EU.
The legal base for processing your data is:
- The contract execution: in order to able to answer your request.
- Your express consent: in order to be able to send you commercial information, including promotional e-mails.
- Data collection: Hubspot, 25 First Street, 2nd Floor Cambridge, MA 02141 USA.
- Google Analytics: web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help CADE analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.cadeengineering.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing www.cadeengineering.com non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location, a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses third-party analysis services such as Google Analytics.
CADE is committed to use and process users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality, as well as to comply with their obligation to adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with current data protection regulations.
Accuracy and veracity
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to www.cadeengineering.com, exonerating CADE Soluciones de Ingeniería S.L (CADE Engineering) from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them updated. Users agree to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
are posted on this page.
Questions or queries about this policy or your rights